Must be a current student & Canadian Citizen
Relevant experience is an asset
This position is for a Federal program that requires the student to be a Canadian Citizen.
We are looking for an ambitious entry level Marketing Specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. You should feel comfortable working independently with research and collaborating with consumers and a cross-functional team to ensure powerfully informative insights are collected.
We are looking for a confident candidate who is passionate to learn and develop knowledge into the field.
· Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
· Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
· Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
· Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
· Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
· Assist manager and team in development and execution of marketing campaigns.
· Content creation, new product launches, social media, upsell, cross sell, and sales enablement
· Monitoring all on-going projects
· Perform market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy
· Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics.
· Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
· Diploma or certificate in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field, preferred but not required.
· Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
· Experience planning and leading initiatives
· Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
· Comfortable with modern tech gadgets
· Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of WordPress
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Strong organization and prioritization skills
· Attention to detail
· Tight deadlines
Excellent Job Experience